Esta página está siendo traducida actualmente. Es posible que algún texto aún esté en inglés en este momento.
- Manage and schedule all BOH employees
- Ordering and inventorying product on a weekly basis
- Recipe Management
- Maintain sanitation and safety standards in kitchen area
- Assist in menu creation and weekly features
- Supervise food prep and cooking
- Store food products in compliance with safety practices
- Assist GM with controlling food related expenses and labor cost
- Experience with managing a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends
- Experience with software systems for ordering and inventorying products on a daily/weekly basis
- Hands-on experience with planning menus, ordering ingredients, and menu preparation
- Must be organized and skilled with time management
- Knowledgeable with proper use of kitchen related equipment
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations (ServeSafe or Food Handler's certification)
Somos un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades y todos los candidatos calificados recibirán consideración por el empleo sin distinción de raza, color, religión, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley.
We value integrity, honesty, passion, and drive. Our employees are our most valuable resource, and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you!
We offer competitive wages, growth opportunities, 401K, health benefits, and much more in a safe, clean, harmonious work environment. We want you to enjoy your time here and are 100% committed to helping you succeed in your new employment!
Our purpose is to build your skillsets, your knowledge and your capabilities – giving you the confidence and support you need to thrive with us and your future employers.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)