- Check on status of tickets/dishes
- Keep line chefs on track with what is needed, and ticket times
- Alert waitstaff when kitchen is out of ingredient or item
- Update quantities of items in point-of-sale system
- Relay special food requests from FOH to BOH
- Ensure food portions adhere to restaurant standards
- Inspect every plate to be sure the proper garnishes have been applied and the dishes are smudge free
- Bring food out to guests using food service trays
- Follow proper open/close documents
- Previous knowledge of food service regulations preferred
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks while maintaining composure
- Able to communicate effectively with all departments
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We value integrity, honesty, passion, and drive. Our employees are our most valuable resource, and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you!
We offer competitive wages, growth opportunities, 401K, health benefits, and much more in a safe, clean, harmonious work environment. We want you to enjoy your time here and are 100% committed to helping you succeed in your new employment!
Our purpose is to build your skillsets, your knowledge and your capabilities – giving you the confidence and support you need to thrive with us and your future employers.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)